Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kickoff

It's that time of the year again. After a scare from the NFL about almost not having football this season we knew we could count on College Football. This weekend is the first weekend of what we all been waiting for, FOOTBALL!

After preseason rankings marked Oklahoma in the number one spot, last years champions were ranked at 23rd. I know, I know its just preseason rankings and nothing will matter once the games are actually played but we can say Oklahoma will be looking pretty good this year.

The first college football games will be played TONIGHT!!!!

There are two ranked teams playing tonight first is when UNLV visits  #11 Wisconsin. And #20 Mississippi State at Memphis.

But one game that I am excited for this weekend is Boise State at #19 Georgia. Since Boise State's addition to the Mountain West Conference, I want to see how good they really are before the play the CSU Rams later on the year.

This weekend will give us the first look at what to expect for college football this season!

Good luck to the CSU Rams taking on the New Mexico Lobos!

Lets not forget the CSU Women's Volleyball team ranked #15 in the nation.  Which will have their home opener tomorrow night against # 5 Nebraska in the first "white out" for the Rams. Good Luck Ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment