Saturday, December 10, 2011
100 Million
What does this number mean to CSU students? That is the new idea the new AD has for our athletic department. To build an on campus football stadium that will be the price. Not sure how but the AD has said that will be a project while here at CSU. It has been a week since he has been in this position and he has already proposed this huge idea! One BIG questing I have is? Where on CSU campus is this stadium going to be placed? I don't see any room on campus for such a huge addition. I would love to have a sucesseful football program and I agree this is one of the things we can do. New facilities, with great coaches we would be able to attract student athletes, coaches and one of the most important things revenue, such a boosters. Their really is no one that wishes this and bigger things for CSU I just feel a little optimistic about the whole thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment