Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CSU Men's Basketball? What's that?

After about half an hour of looking for information on the CSU Men’s basketball team I came up with the conclusion that it’s literally nonexistent outside of CSU’s campus. The first article I found on the Bleacher Report dated back to March 9, 2011!!!! Yes almost a year ago!!!! I found this to be very upsetting but then again maybe the Rams just haven’t made a name for themselves to the college basketball world. I believe this needs to happen very soon if Tim Miles (which I adore) wants to keep his job and not end up like Steve Fairchild. The Rams seem to have had a good run last year. This year the current record stands at 5-4 which is dead last in the Mountain West Conference. The Rams really need to bounce back and quickly if they don’t want to be left behind in the dust. Upcoming for the Rams is Texas Southern with a 1-6 record which should be an easy win for the Rams and hopefully a start of a winning record.

No comments:

Post a Comment